Monday, July 7, 2008

A little preview of the 4th!

I seemed to have misplaced my battery charger for our camera, so I couldn't use our camera, but our friends took this picture for us on the 4th.



This is Aleah and her friend Issac. Isn't it so cute! They're watching little fireworks that Issac's Unlce was doing for them. There is another shot of this, but Aleah's crack is showing.

More pictures to come.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am sure the one wiht her little crack is just as cute! That is darling. Watch out with that little girl!

Krystal said...

It looks like Aleah has a new man! I'm so glad someone can give her hugs now that Trey Bear is gone. Really I love this picture. I think it is so cute. It looks like you had fun.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

This picture is so so so cute!!! It looks like it is out of a magazine! She sure has boys all about her, I can see why, she is beautiful!!! Looks like fun times!