I decided to get rid of the side column, "from the mouth of a 2 year old" because I wanted the things she says to be part of our blog book when we print it, plus I never remembered to update it anyways. So this is the on going "The darnedest things kids say" post.
Okay, here we go...A couple weeks ago we were driving down the street and some lady runs a stop sign in front of us and I shout, "C'mon Lady!!!" Aleah calmly asks, "Mom, why you say, "C'mon Lady?"" And I explained to her that some crazy lady ran a stop sign and that I got upset.
Today as we were driving home from a friends house, I hear Aleah, with a little frustration in her voice, say, "C'mon Lady!" I just ignored it while Matthew said, "What?" She said it again and I just tried not to laugh. I quietly explained to Matthew what she was doing, as she continued to say it in the back seat. We both tried hard not laugh and I gave myself credit for not cussing or really losing it when I get road rage. Man, do you really have to watch what you say when you've got little ones always observing.
3 comments:
That's hilarious!!!!!!! 'C'mon lady!" Love it!!!!! :-)
Yes, be greatful that is all you said. Quite cute, both of you. It is a bit scary when you realize what little mimics kids can be....but it's probably good for us :)
How cute!!! I love it!!! She is a hoot and I believe it was hard to not just start cracking up!!!
Post a Comment