Saturday, February 16, 2008

Who's our favorite guy?!


It must be nice to have so many ladies who want your attention. If anyone was mistaken, this is our favorite guy! Our favorite time of day is when we can all hear the keys unlocking the door. After that, it's a madhouse of excitement. Aleah runs around like a maniac while Kanani, if she's not napping, crawls around making some noise just because she sees Aleah doing it. And me, well lets not say where Aleah learned to be a maniac. Sometimes I think it's not fair, I wish I could be Daddy. Oh, but I guess I would never give up all the wonderful things that come with being "Mommy". For instance, being pregnant, love it; giving birth, even better; no sleep-for the rest of your life; the tantrums-in public...really does it get any better than that. Okay, I'm not serious, I do love being a mom, there's no greater joy and no harder work. And I can't complain because my girls are perfect little beauties...sometimes.



2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is a cute post, your kids are so beautiful! And yes he is a lucky man to have so many beautiful women so excited to see him every single day. Being a Daddy and Mommy has to be the best thing ever.

Dacia said...

I know how you feel. My kids do the same thing when Daddy gets home. Even Alexia is there to greet her Daddy with the cutest "HI" ever! Someday, I know just someday, they'll appreciate all that Mommy's do. That day will be when they have their own kids:)