This is us, Matthew and Chelsea Perry. We've been married 5 years and have 2 beautiful daughters. Matthew grew up in Colorado, and I grew up in San Diego. We met in Provo, Utah and we were married a year and a half later in the San Diego Temple. Since then, we've lived in Provo, Ut.; Santa Rosa, Ca.; Provo again and now Philadelphia. Matthew is in his 3rd year of dental school and I get to stay at home and play all day with our little princesses. We've had lots of adventures together and look forward to many more!Can it be said any better than this picture?
Aleah is our "daddy's girl". Aleah is 2 and a half and is a little sweetheart with plenty of attitude. She's a smart active girl and loves to be a big sister! She is so good to Kanani, just a little rough sometimes.

This is our little Kanani. She's 6 months and such a happy baby. She loves playing with her older sister and crawling after her, she can't wait to walk, so she can run with Aleah. Her eyes light up whenever her big sister talks to her and she cracks up when Aleah plays with her. She is a beauty!

6 comments:
what a beautiful family...testing ability to post comments
You're right about that--it is a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your blog! love you!
I'm so glad you've got this going Chelsea! It'll be nice to be able to keep with you guys a little better!
And I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the blog a few guys from work and I have started: www.tulsabites.com
Amazing...what a gorgeous loooking family! Absolutely marvelous! I love you guys...Shaz
Thanks for including us! You have such great pictures and cute little girls.
Your children are so dang beautiful!!! Seriously, you have such a beautiful family and whoever took those pictures tell them GREAT JOB!!! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment