This funny little girl was supposed to be sleeping. One night I put Kanani down for bed, but it was still going to take her a little while to fall asleep. So, after about 10 minutes, there was still no crying and there was no way she could've fallen aslep that fast. I went to check on her and I looked from the door and I saw that she had pulled herself up. She was so happy and proud of herself that I just had to take a picture.
About a week and a half ago she started pulling herself up on everything so I included some other pictures of her accomplishments.
You know when you're a mom and you stay at home with your kids all day, these are the things that get blogged. What can I say, they are good moments!



5 comments:
So cute! What a great accomplishment for a little person. Give her kisses from us!
How dang cute, seriously she was still so small at Amanda's wedding how is she now standing? They really do grow up so fast! Yikes!
I love your songs on your page, CUTE!
You're blogging... Yay, I'm so excited!
She is such a cute little chubs!
I love the new blog! Kanani is incredibly impressive!! After seeing these pictures, we figured Audrey is only a month younger, so we tried to stand her against the couch. It was a miserable failure. Go athletic genes! I guess your kids can call ours for any dinosaur trivia... :)
Very, very impressive. She certainly is eager to keep up with her big sissy. That is precious. She gets cuter and cuter. You make some darn good looking babes.
Post a Comment