Monday, September 10, 2012

Christmas 2011



I know it'll soon be time for another Christmas post, but we couldn't just move on without documenting 2011's Christmas. So here's a few pictures to recap. 
The 23rd, Aunt Missy and our Perry family from Nebraska came to hang out and celebrate with us.
We had so much fun! Here Aunt Missy is blessing us with her wonderful piano skills and playing fun and festive music. It was so much fun the kids not only sang, but had to get up and shake it!




A little present time with the cousins.









The next day, Christmas Eve, before more family arrived, the kids made Christmas trees with ice cream cones, frosting and little candies.







Kids make the holidays so fulfilling and magical! I love all these kiddos!




The rest of the family is here!
I think cousin Jimmy might be a hit with the little girls:)






The tables are all set! Just a few minutes of chatting while we get the last few goodies out.










Enjoying lunch/dinner. We had way too much food! We had the traditional pasteles. meatballs, ham, some shrimp wrapped in bacon, green bean casserole......okay, really, I can't remember everything, but I know there was plenty more, plus desserts.
More importantly, we were able to celebrate our Savior by being together and sharing our time. 
I sure do love our family!







Family picture!
Back: Mike, Elena, Missy, Richard, Wilma, Carmen, Judy, Larry, Tammy, Jimmy, Shanda
Front: Chelsea with Maya, Matthew, Aleah, Mikey, Kanani, Beth.{Sammy wasn't feeling well so he's not in the picture, but he was there having fun with us before he got sick:(  }




1 comment:

Dacia said...

Your house is so pretty and festive. Love it all! So fun that you get to live by some family.