Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bath Time!


Back in June, we let the girls take a serious bubble bath! They often want to bath in our jacuzzi tub, but it just takes too much water so the answer is usually no. This time, I must have been having a good day, I so kindly said yes and we bubbled it up big time! They had a blast! There was so much playing and giggling! It was even fun for me! It reminded me how important it is to let them be kids and to enjoy their laughter! I'm glad I stole a few pictures. 
I love those girls!














2 comments:

Missy said...

Those are awesome pics!!! How fun!!!! Reminds me of the time I was in Jackson Hole.......I did the bubble things, too. Oh....it was so luxurious!!! :-) I just don't think a girl can ever outgrow the fun of a bubble bath!!

Amanda said...

Makes me want to join right in!