Thursday, July 28, 2011

Scurvy Pirates!


July 21, 2011

Today I had a special pirate picnic. I don't know if pirates have picnics, highly doubtful. Regardless, I got to have a special time hanging with the Roo. She  really wanted us to be pirates, so pirates we were and we had a picnic on the ship with lunches bundled up in towel sacks. Then we went to the library and checked out some books about pirates. Then we played computer games together. It was so fun being with you Aleah! I absolutely love you and I'm so happy I get to be your mommy!  As much as I know that you have to grow up, I still wish I could keep you forever!

(Kanani was invited to have a play date with her friend Logan and they had a grand time.)

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh Aleah I love you too! Sounds like a perfect mommy/Aleah day. You are such a good mommy Chelsea. Your girls will be amazing mother's one day because of you. Hugs!

Amanda said...

So sweet! These are the types of moments we need to have with our children. It is so great that you took the time to do this with her! I would love to have you as my mommy too (though I already have an INCREDIBLE Mommy myself), you sound like fun ;)

Dacia said...

Aren't you the funnest mom!