We want to try to drive through KS so we can see you guys. We'll be leaving Philly around the 27th, so let us know if you're up for visitors around that time. Hope you're doing well!
That is an AMAZING GIFT!!!!! Glad you girls had a total blast! Im so blessed to be moving to her city. Hopefully she won't mind me bugging her every once in a while :)
OK that is the best! Nice job Matthew. I am so glad you got to have your sister there to make your day special. I know how close you are to her. Sounds like it was a good time. Happy Birthday!!! Love you tons.
5 comments:
What a fun gift!! Great idea, Matt.
We want to try to drive through KS so we can see you guys. We'll be leaving Philly around the 27th, so let us know if you're up for visitors around that time. Hope you're doing well!
That is an AMAZING GIFT!!!!!
Glad you girls had a total blast! Im so blessed to be moving to her city. Hopefully she won't mind me bugging her every once in a while :)
OK that is the best! Nice job Matthew. I am so glad you got to have your sister there to make your day special. I know how close you are to her. Sounds like it was a good time. Happy Birthday!!! Love you tons.
I'm so jealous! I wish I could have gotten a birthday gift like that. =0P
BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!! I love you and miss you already! Wish I could come out there all the time. Thanks again Matthew, you rock!!!
Post a Comment