DANG! For 30 minutes prior that's pretty darn good. Love the candle head. It made me laugh. I don't know why it just did. But that little pumpkin is so adorable. Definitely want to squeeze her. What cute little girls! Love them!
You are amazing! I mean come on you have to know that by now. I love all the costumes. And that babe just makes me want to hug and kiss her. She is too cute!!! Good job on the craft fair. Can't wait to see the etsy. shop come to life!
7 comments:
Your little family is SO CUTE and what a cute idea for you and little Maya!
I love all the costumes!!!!!!
:-) :-) :-) I think they're great, cute, original, creative, & fun!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
Whatever! You're adorable and orginal. That is the cutest pumpkin. EVER!
DANG! For 30 minutes prior that's pretty darn good. Love the candle head. It made me laugh. I don't know why it just did. But that little pumpkin is so adorable. Definitely want to squeeze her. What cute little girls! Love them!
You are amazing! I mean come on you have to know that by now. I love all the costumes. And that babe just makes me want to hug and kiss her. She is too cute!!! Good job on the craft fair. Can't wait to see the etsy. shop come to life!
Everything is adorable. And seriously, props for the candle and jack o lantern. So funny. Love it! You are such a great mommy!
I love your ideas. The costumes are great!
Post a Comment