Soon after she was born, a friend asked if I wanted to join her table at a craft fair. I jumped on board and now I'm addicted! So I made a bunch of these burp cloths. The ones I made for the craft fair were much cuter and they came in sets of three. I also made some nursing covers and pacifier clips. It was fun and it went pretty well! Maybe I'll fit in 2 more before then end of the year...because we need more things to make this time of year busier:)

5 comments:
SO cute! Is there a way to buy these from you?! :0)
I'd totally buy your stuff!!!!! I would also craft fair with you anyday!
They are so cute!!!! I just love the tag w/ the brand name!!!!!! I'm glad it went well!!!! :-) :-)
I would totally buy your stuff too! Brooke was trying to put on the dress you made her tonight. She is still wearing it and looking cute as ever in it :) You should start an etsy website! Wat you go girl!
Post a Comment