Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
Cute babies & burp cloths!
I can't believe how grown up Kanani looks & Maya looks so much older since I saw her last. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!!
Holy cute babies and so many cute burp cloths!
I am just waiting to be able to buy some of those burp cloths. :) Love Nani's poses...such an adorable little girl. And Maya's look is changing. She is looking so much older! Such a sweetie!
Nani is getting to be SO grown up and what a cutie! :0)And LOVE the burp cloths. You are one talented chica.
Love it all! You are amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute babies & burp cloths!
I can't believe how grown up Kanani looks & Maya looks so much older since I saw her last. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!!
Holy cute babies and so many cute burp cloths!
I am just waiting to be able to buy some of those burp cloths. :) Love Nani's poses...such an adorable little girl. And Maya's look is changing. She is looking so much older! Such a sweetie!
Nani is getting to be SO grown up and what a cutie! :0)
And LOVE the burp cloths. You are one talented chica.
Love it all! You are amazing!
Post a Comment