Tuesday, November 30, 2010

attitude is in abundance


There other day, my sweet little Aleah and Nani were supposed to be picking up in her jackets and hanging them on hangers in their bedroom. I heard a lot of playing going on, so I went in the bedroom to check it out. How ever long they were in there nothing was picked up. I looked at Aleah asked her what she was doing and then asked her what she was supposed to be doing.

After she replied,

"picking up our jackets"

I said,

" What are you waiting for then?"


She got this big smirk across her face, and she said,

"Christmas"


Lovely.

Matthew had to use his calming forces and he kindly put his arm out to stop my lunge and dissipate the rage in my eyes.

Well, jackets are hung up, everybody is alive and......happy!


I love my girls. They make me crazy, they make me laugh the make me happy!


8 comments:

Missy said...

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing!!!!!!! That's so funny!!!! I probably shouldn't be laughing...sorry!!! :-)
:-) :-) :-)

Krystal said...

OK I know you might not of liked that answer, but come on it was so funny! Said it right at the perfect moment too. I agree I shouldn't be laughing, but such a funny story.

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

Hilarious! I loved it.

Mashaide said...

Olayan blood...hmmm. Gotta love it.

em said...

HAHHAHAAAAA! Well played, Aleah, well played :)

Dacia said...

I was just telling Matthew I know just how you feel. We're so much alike! I'm so glad you have your Matthew to help you out :) We've got a lot of attitude here too!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That cracks me up!!!

Amanda said...

She's a clever little one! Is it not incredible to you how quickly the attitude comes in? But heck, at least you can look back on it and laugh. That means you are doing a good job :)