Thursday, September 30, 2010

Proud Big sister!

I just have to say she is very proud and she is a great big sister!


I love that girl! She is so good at being the first born and fulfilling her role. She is as sweet as can be too!



9 comments:

Missy said...

Oh....so sweet!!!!!! :-) :-)
:-) :-)

Dacia said...

What a great big sister! Love her!

em said...

Look at that little squishy face!! So cute. Congrats, guys, she's beautiful! Glad to hear life with 3 is smooth so far.

Stacia said...

CONGRATS! I've got something cute I need to send you in return for posting all the ADORABLE pictures of little Maya. LOVE the name, love the hair, love the sisters, love the parents, we love it all!

Amanda said...

Isn't it funny how our personalities that we are born with totally work with our birth order? She sure looks very proud of herself, as she should be!

Krystal said...

Oh that is so sweet! I just love your girls. Your lucky to have Aleah, I know she is the best big sister. Congrats again we are just so happy for you!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my goodness these pictures melt my heart and little Maya to me looks JUST like Nani! You and Matthew make some beautiful little babies!!!! What a blessed family!

Mashaide said...

Aleah is such a good example. Love her!

amyorr said...

Shut up! She is adorable! Love the pics. Congratulations! Let me know when you guys make it to CO again to visit.