Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogging from the hospital. We are having a baby!!!!! This is our first that has been induced, so it's a different experience. Chels got her epidural early and is just laying comfortably in the bed, while I try to take care of the blogging duties. More details to come..........

5 comments:

Stefley said...

Keep the updates coming!! Let's get a picture of Chelsea in that hot hospital gown! :) Good luck!

em said...

Woohooo!! I was just wondering today when she was due. I hope it all goes smoothly (but what am I talking about, Chelsea's WONDER WOMAN!). Can't wait to see the updates with your new addition! Good luck!

Krystal said...

Good Luck! I'm glad you are keeping us posed with the blog! Congrats! I am so excited and happy for you guys. Tell Chelesea I love her. Hope all goes well. I can't wait to hear/see that beautiful baby girl. Miss you guys. Post pictures asap!!!

Em said...

details! come!

Chell said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the details.