Congrats!!! She is beautiful! I could just keep her. I mean look at all that hair. It is just too cute. I love her little brown outfit when she came home. I do think she looks like you. Give her hugs and kisses from us Skinners. I am just so happy for you family. She is truly a piece of heaven on earth. Enjoy!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! So dang sweet!!! By the way in these shots you sure don't look like you just had a baby!!! Aaawwwww.... I wanna hold her! I think she looks like Nani!
6 comments:
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! I could just keep her. I mean look at all that hair. It is just too cute. I love her little brown outfit when she came home. I do think she looks like you. Give her hugs and kisses from us Skinners. I am just so happy for you family. She is truly a piece of heaven on earth. Enjoy!
Oh....she is so cute!!!!! Love all the pics!!!!!!!! :-)
:-) :-) :-)
She's just so squishable! I already am in love with her and I don't even get to hold her.
What a beaut! She looks to me like a mix of Aleah and Nani...but what do I know? :) I am so happy for your sweet family. Congrats!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! So dang sweet!!! By the way in these shots you sure don't look like you just had a baby!!! Aaawwwww.... I wanna hold her! I think she looks like Nani!
She is gorgeous! I love her and can't wait to hold her. You always have such beautiful girls. What does her Hawaiian name mean?
Post a Comment