I asked Matthew to be in charge of games and he was very happy to do it.
He pretty much ran the party. I would much rather be the behind scenes and he's good at running the show. It works out perfect.
the first game was musical pillows
then a mummy wrap gameOf course, the traditional Pin the tail on the donkey
then we did lunch and a pinata, which there are no pics of
present opening,


and some birthday cake
traditionally you do cake first, before presents, but we were losing them
There was a little extra time and we already did everything that was planned, so Matthew, with the help of a friend, found a few more games to play. Still there was more time so Matthew did basketball drills with the kids. He said they liked it.
Well, it was a good time. Aleah enjoyed it and we had fun doing it for her.
Birthday parties can be a lot of work. Good thing we've only decided to do parties for #5, #8, and #16 birthdays.


1 comment:
How fun, how fun!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
I'll be there for #8. #16.....I can't even imagine! (I'm sending you an email!) :-)
Post a Comment