Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aleah's 5th birthday! (the decor)


the banner



the dessert, candy, drinks and inside decor
the cupcakes

the treat bags


the drinks



the deck, where the kids ate lunch (thanks Christensens)



I don't have a good pic of the cake. Shannon took all the the good pics, so I didn't bother. I just forgot to download those from her camera. Oops!





3 comments:

Missy said...

What a party! Wow! The party of the year & I missed it. Bummer!!! Love the decorations!!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!! Looks awesome!!!!! Glad it was so much fun!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

It's a good thing that you don't live by me because you would be Soooo disappointed if you came to one of my children's birthday parties :) Happy birthday Aleah! I can't believe that you have a 5 year old!

Dacia said...

Everything turned out so beautiful! Love it! The cake is so cute too!