Spring is beautiful!
A few months ago, in anticipation of the warm weather, I bought some fabric to make spring and summer outfits for the girls. Last week, I finally made them. I sewed like a crazy woman. The funny thing is, that these outfits really take very little time. The skirts I made are even faster. The other projects I sewed took more time, but I'll post those later. I made 3 sun dresses 3 skirts and a nursing cover. The other projects I sewed took more time, but I'll post those later. I can't wait to show you the other projects. It was a first time for those.



8 comments:
Oh my goodness, those prints are just adorable! And the outfits you turned them into are great! I swear you could sell your clothes and make good money. I would TOTALLY buy your stuff for my daughter. Seriously! If you ever interested I will send you her size and just let me know the cost :)
Cute, cute outfits!!!
You are a stud woman! LOVE LOVE the dresses and skirts.
Love every single one of those cute outfits! Got the skirt today and it's just darling!!
They turned out beautiful!
THose are SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Seriously you are the coolest EVER!
Ok, where did you find that pattern for Nani's dress? LOVE IT! Ashley told me where she bought the dress for Kate but I can't remember the name; she told me they had patterns, too. You are so talented! And you always pick the best fabrics.
adorable!! You are so talented
Post a Comment