Here are a few more pictures from our Easter. (Yes, I know
Easter was a month ago)


The girls decorated their baskets this year.

One of the many egg hunts.

And this picture pretty much explains that week. We were exhausted! We got to spend time with so many friends and we were all over the place.
Aleah fell asleep like that. When you're tired, you're tired.
4 comments:
I don't care if your posts are a month late, I am just happy to see them ;)
It amazes me how different looking the girls are. I mean of course they look like they are definitely sisters, but they have such different looks from each other. And both Sooo beautiful!
Looks like your Easter was super exciting!!! What a sleeping position! :-) Too cute!
I have the cutest nieces. Oh and I know what it's like to be tired. Mom said I would fall asleep standing up.
Wish I could sleep where ever! Love it!
Post a Comment