For Aleah's preschool class we went on a field trip to an exotic animal farm. It was rather cool. besides my children being very afraid of animals, I enjoyed it. We did good enough not to absolutely freak out with the crying and screaming and trying to jump on mom kind of thing. So I think it went pretty well. At this farm you can pet almost all these animals. I don't have more pictures because my hands were occupied trying to keep Aleah calm. Needless to say Aleah didn't pet any animals, wait she did pet the kangaroo at the very end. Nani didn't pet any animals. I wanted to pet more animals, but again, I was occupied and required by Aleah to keep my distance. The animals you could pet were giraffes, camels, llamas, zebras, horses, different cow types, kangaroos, goats and emu. The only animal they suggest you don't pet are the ostrich, they bite hard! We saw some other cool animals too. 



some camel kissing!




some camel kissing!
2 comments:
O yeah I can see your little belly! Awwww... fun! Looks like a super cool place. Sorry the girls did not like it more. Looks cool beans!
I love little kid field trips! That's a super cute little belly of yours!!
Post a Comment