The girls went to the office to get a check up from Dad. After Aleah got her check up, she decided to hop in the chair to help assist. She didn't do too bad.
Go Aleah. She looks like a natural up there. And how cute of Nani to be so patient with it. And yes, what a blessing that your kids won't have any nightmares about the dentist. I wish I could say the same for myself!
You've been blogging like a mad woman, and I just got caught up. So first let my say CONGRATS on another little girl! Yay! Also, what's this I hear about buying a house? Details please. And the spring skirts and dresses you made are so so cute! Where do you find the time? Oh, and you look so cute with your little baby bump!
7 comments:
How cute! At least you know your girls will not be afraid of their dentist and will always have very pretty teeth ;) That is a cute post!
That is so dang cute! I love those girls!
Sweet! I bet Aleah is less intimidating than that dentist ;)
Go Aleah. She looks like a natural up there. And how cute of Nani to be so patient with it. And yes, what a blessing that your kids won't have any nightmares about the dentist. I wish I could say the same for myself!
Looks like Aleah was a good little helper. Maybe she will follow in her Daddys steps! What a big girl Nani is. Love them both so much.
Maybe Aleah has found her occupation:)
You've been blogging like a mad woman, and I just got caught up. So first let my say CONGRATS on another little girl! Yay!
Also, what's this I hear about buying a house? Details please.
And the spring skirts and dresses you made are so so cute! Where do you find the time?
Oh, and you look so cute with your little baby bump!
Post a Comment