You can't see the wound too well. According to Aleah, she received this from Nani crashing the umbrella in her eye. She wanted a pic. to show Grandma and Grandpa.
Once again I have waited too long to look at blogs and gotten way behind. Poor Aleah! I'm sure she'll get some sympathy from Grandma and Grandpa! The girls look ADORABLE in their elf costumes! What a great idea. I wish you had it on camera. You'll have to do a live performance for us when we see you in a week! We're SOOOOO excited! So I used to think Nani looked more like Matt but now she's really starting to look like you!
That is so sad. Poor girl. She is still as beautiful as ever! She is so smart to want Grandma and Gradpa to see it. I'm sure they sent her something special to make it all better.
I LOVE the Elf-yourself talent show idea. VERY clever! Hey, have you guys decided on Outer Banks yet? If you want to go, there is a spot that is SO DEFINITELY yours.
9 comments:
Oh that looks like it hurts! Love it when the younger ones are beating up on the older ones right?
How cute and pathetic all at once! So sweet. Poor little babe. Must have been a pretty good crash!
Tht is funny that she wants to show grandma and grandpa her wounds. Poor little lady! She is beautiful! Even with owwies!
Once again I have waited too long to look at blogs and gotten way behind.
Poor Aleah! I'm sure she'll get some sympathy from Grandma and Grandpa!
The girls look ADORABLE in their elf costumes! What a great idea. I wish you had it on camera. You'll have to do a live performance for us when we see you in a week! We're SOOOOO excited!
So I used to think Nani looked more like Matt but now she's really starting to look like you!
Oh she knows how to work it. Way to get the grandparents on your side. Love those pretty blue eyes.
and to think this all went down while I was on the phone with you :)
She's still adorable with her oweee!
That is hilarious that she wanted the picture taken to show her grandparents.
That is so sad. Poor girl. She is still as beautiful as ever! She is so smart to want Grandma and Gradpa to see it. I'm sure they sent her something special to make it all better.
I LOVE the Elf-yourself talent show idea. VERY clever! Hey, have you guys decided on Outer Banks yet? If you want to go, there is a spot that is SO DEFINITELY yours.
Post a Comment