Saturday, January 16, 2010

New New year's tradition

We had so much fun with Sponge Bob that I think we'll do it every year! Good times!







8 comments:

Mashaide said...

Wow! Nani is so cute and Aleah is brutal. She has a nice swing on her. Did they finally break the dang thing?

The Perry family said...

sort of, it started falling out of the booty. The kids thought it was pretty funny!

Amanda said...

Sponge Bob can take quite a beating. Dang! I am amazed! Those kids weren't going easy on him either....Aleah really did have a good swing....must make Matthew mighty proud!

Missy said...

The videos are hilarious!!!! I was watching them & totally laughing out loud!!!!! The swings were awesome & the sound effects classic!!!!!!! I loved watching these!!! I'm so glad you posted them!!!! :-)

Anita &; Mike Miller said...

I loved it!

Tammy said...

That looks like alot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Krystal said...

I would say the girls love b-ball like Daddy and Mommy! Aleah has some mean hitting skills! She really went for it. Looks like a lot of fun!

Dacia said...

I'd like to beat sponge bob too!! Looks like a great new tradition. Those girls are ready for baseball :)