It's been a while since I've done a "My Husband Rocks" post and right now I'm trying to catch up on the blog, so I thought I'd throw one in.

My husband rocks because he not only takes fun lovey pictures with me, he wears these Zach Efron shoes that I like and is honest and very gentle with his opinions about my shoes!
Love you Wild Cat!
5 comments:
How cute is this picture going to be on the wall? I love the shoes, both of them. I think all of your pictures turned out so cute! As for getting us all up to date thanks, we've missed you. It was really good to talk to you yesterday. Sounds like life is good! Get some sleep girl, you've been running all over the place for the last month. I love all the pictures from Graduation(even the ones Chell took). What a beautiful day that was. I still remember Cody's Graduation, and I loved it. The girls look like they are in heaven with all the family around to play with. It will be so nice for you to have family closer. That is one of the best things about being done with school. Well have fun this next month. How nice to have Matt home and around for a whole month. Enjoy your summer, cuz when the real world starts it's fun, but just a different stress. Love you guys! Can't wait to see more fun times from you guys. Congrats Matt!!! We are so proud of you.
I love LOVE your shoes! and all the pictures. I wish my hubby would do those with me. =0(
Your shoes are so so so super duper cute. you seriously have the cutest style ever, can you teach me?? I am pretty ghetto I think!
Great choice of shoes for both of you! I can tell how cute you both are just by those great shoes ;)
Now if I can just find Matthew's shoes in the color of yours my life would be comeplete. LOL
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment