Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In the country now....




what more can I say?

9 comments:

Missy said...

our little cowgirl! How cute! :-)

The Perry family said...

people are gonna think we moved to the sticks. yipee ai yea!

E n D said...

I hope you bought Nani those pink boots, they are too cute!

Krystal said...

I'm with Emily those boots are so cute! How come Aleah didn't try some one? We all know how that girl loves shoes! Looks like some good times! Can't wait to see all the fun you have down there. MIss you guys.

Amanda said...

I would have never guessed it from you...but there you go. Your kids in boots. YeeHaw!

Pricilla said...

I love that first picture, so funny! Glad you guys are settled :)

Mashaide said...

When are you going to get your own chickens? I'd send you one of mine but we're down to only four now because Rocky's Micronesian friends were hungry for fresh chicken and took some. I asked him why he just didn't by chicken from the store and he said it wasn't fresh. There you go.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ha that is so funny! I love that you are going to have little small town kids! If you ever get horses you better invite me up there to ride them :) Cute pictures!

Dacia said...

Howdy there cowgirl!