I had to post this picture and say a BIG thank you to my in-laws. This was my graduation present! This gift brings a whole new, clean happiness that I've never experienced before. Can I just say, I LOVE having my own washer and dryer! It gives me this little sense of freedom. Sigh and breath it in. Thanks Richard and Wilma!
10 comments:
Now that is SO EXCITING!!! I remember when we got our house the things we were most excited about were our very own washer and dryer, an acutal dish washer, and a garage! Those were the BIG THINGS IN LIFE!!! CONGRATS!!!
Kansas huh? Congrats on finish'n up and everything. Pretty exciting! Do they have an good ball there? Your family is so cute. Love the pics Chell took.
You never know what is important until you have to do without. I'm always thankful for everything I have no matter how small. When Rocky and I got back from Mokil (the little atoll he was born on) I couldn't believe how much I cherished a cold glass of ice water. I understand your happiness and excitement over your own washer and dryer. Let the fun begin.
Hip-hip-hooray!!!!!!!!! :-)
I can't tell you how happy I am for you! I will never forget you loading up your car to go to the laundry and the endless trips you made to carry it all in and out. Too bad you didn't have the Van then! ha ha... Any ways what a perfect way to say Congrats to you and Matt! His parents are so nice. By the way I love the Van. Really I have never seen so many until I moved here. It beats good old Utah. They really are just nice when you have kids. Enjoy!
Ah, congrats. So how is it to be clean? I've forgotten the feeling.
I can't fathom what it must have been like having to do all your laundry away from home. I am so sorry. But that is over and you are a free woman!!!!
Welcome to post-schooling life! I'm so happy for you to be able to wash clothes at home :)
Oh I am sooo excited for you. I know that feeling after many years of lugging laundry and scraping up quarters. I almost shed a tear when I was in a place with hookups and I bought my very first washer and dryer.
It will be hard to EVER complain about doing laundry after the Colony days. I still am so grateful for my washer and dryer.... still hate laundry though!
Post a Comment