Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our latest outing

We went to an old library in Valley Forge, which is used for something else now, but not open to the public. We had a really good time and it's a cool old building. The pictures aren't the greatest, but look at them anyway.













7 comments:

Dacia said...

Looks like fun! Love all the fall colors!

The Skinners said...

I like all the pictures, the very last one is my favorite!

Chell said...

Yep we have to go there for sure at some point and do pics!!

Krystal said...

I mean what is it with all these fun places being found when were gone? It looks like you had fun!Seeing all those leafs makes me remember when we took a million pictures of Trey and Aleah. That was fun.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like fun times and looks so perdy too, love that red tree!!!

Em said...

What a fun outing for your cute family! Glad you took pictures, I love them.

Pricilla said...

What a cool looking place. I really like the pictures!