Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Last of Halloween for 2008


We started off the morning with ghost pancakes.

Then the pumpkin patch.




Mummy dogs for lunch, with fingers and eyes, okay really grapes and Cheetos, but it was fun to pretend.

Then, of course, some trick-or-treating. One last picture of Goldie Locks.

In action.

And a little dinner that no one ate, except me. We didn't have enough time to eat before meeting friends for trick-or-treating, so when we came back, no one wanted to eat because they were full of candy.


That was our Halloween. I hope your was fun too!





8 comments:

Krystal said...

Look how cute you are! What a good Mom/Wife. I mean you really out did yourself! Good job Chelsea. I bet the kids loved the fun Halloween food and pumpkin patch. Come on you spend all that time on making the costumes, and we don't get another picture?! Aleah looked cute. Can't wait to see you in three weeks! Trey is really happy to get to play with Aleah. Give the girls a hug from us.

Dacia said...

What a fun mom you are. I realized today that I had wanted to have a Halloween meal. Oh well, maybe next year. You did an awesome job celebrating Halloween! Again, I love the costume!

The Blandon's said...

What a fun day for your girls! You are awesome.
I love the idea of the 3 bears and Goldie Locks - AWESOME!

Mashaide said...

Nice ideas! Looks like a lot of work! But what fun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my flippin goodness are you not the cutest mommy in the whole entire world??? Seriously!!! You are so amazing, I am going to try to be as cool as you some day! It might take me a while but I will work on it.
Looks like a totally fun day! Happy Late Halloween!

Em said...

You are officially the queen of being festive! Such an awesome mom.

Chell said...

Looks like a great Halloween. Thanks again for a fun Dinner on Sunday night. You guys are a lot of fun!!

amyorr said...

You were always the neighbor that I was trying to keep up with! You are so cute. the girls look so big. I hope we can see eachother in a few weeks!