Kanani has recently discovered her tounge and the last couple of days she has been crawling around like a little puppy with her tounge hanging out and panting!
I remember Makenna doing that, but not with nearly as much enthusiasm as your dear Kanani is showing here. She looks quite proud of her new trick too. Preciousness.
So funny! They must have talked with each other and decided it was time to entertain the parents because Siena is doing the same thing! The only difference is that in 5 seconds (or less) her drool has covered her entire onsie and I am left with more laundry. Aaahh! (but it's too cute, right?)
What is it with your girls tongues? I remember Aleah loved to do that with her tongue. I just love your girls so much. I am going to miss seeing them all the time. I feel like I wont even know Kanani. So sad...
5 comments:
Ok that is so cute and funny, what a funny little girl! You sure got some good pictures of this phase! Your kiddo's are so cute!
I remember Makenna doing that, but not with nearly as much enthusiasm as your dear Kanani is showing here. She looks quite proud of her new trick too. Preciousness.
Now that's a serious tongue! Better than a real puppy for sure!
So funny! They must have talked with each other and decided it was time to entertain the parents because Siena is doing the same thing! The only difference is that in 5 seconds (or less) her drool has covered her entire onsie and I am left with more laundry. Aaahh! (but it's too cute, right?)
What is it with your girls tongues? I remember Aleah loved to do that with her tongue. I just love your girls so much. I am going to miss seeing them all the time. I feel like I wont even know Kanani. So sad...
Post a Comment