Well I am going to try and leave you a comment to see if I am accepted or not??? I hope you still love me! Thanks for the post and the pictures, I was starting to have withdrawls so thanks for the photo update. YOU ARE LOVED!!!
We are all happy for an update of any kind. You are not always required to leave a short biographical note with each post. Seeing pics of your little smiling girls is cute enough. They are both getting so big!
So cute. Trey has been missing his little girlfriend so I showed him these pics and he got the biggest smile on his face. He's really going to miss your girls when we move. We are all going to be so sad.
4 comments:
Well I am going to try and leave you a comment to see if I am accepted or not??? I hope you still love me!
Thanks for the post and the pictures, I was starting to have withdrawls so thanks for the photo update. YOU ARE LOVED!!!
We are all happy for an update of any kind. You are not always required to leave a short biographical note with each post.
Seeing pics of your little smiling girls is cute enough.
They are both getting so big!
I still can't get over how fast Kanani grows up!
So cute. Trey has been missing his little girlfriend so I showed him these pics and he got the biggest smile on his face. He's really going to miss your girls when we move. We are all going to be so sad.
Post a Comment